Why Buy From Norman Motors
Nearly 65 Years’ experience
To be in business for over six decades means we must be doing something right! We believe it is due to our reputation for first class customer service and trusted family values, together with the quality of our cars, the standards of our fully trained technicians and our immaculate attention to detail. We value your custom which is why we take care of you not only throughout the buying experience, but in our after sales and servicing too.
Hand picked cars for quality
When you purchase a car from Norman Motors you will discover a wide range of hand- picked used cars, checked for their individual spec, condition, mileage and history.
With an unbeatable list of benefits, we’re confident that we’ll exceed your expectations:
- All cars hand-picked from a wide variety of main dealer contacts.
- All cars prepared to the highest standard, being professionally valeted both inside and out to bring back the showroom sparkle
- Minor cosmetic repairs (such as small scratches and alloy wheel refurbishments) undertaken on-site by specialist repairers.
- All cars are taken through an exhaustive pre-delivery inspection in-house by our skilled technicians to ensure they are in tip-top condition before you take delivery.
- In addition to that, all cars come with a new MOT where applicable.
- All cars we sell are backed by the no–quibble WMS Safe & Sound warranty, giving you protection and peace of mind for the first 6 months of ownership (extended warranties available.)
- All our cars are fully HPI checked at point of purchase (that includes your part exchange car). This gives both parties confidence that the vehicles are not stolen, subject to a total loss and clear of any outstanding finance. While this information is recorded electronically, certificates are issued on request.
- A 30 day settling in period is given during which time we will cover the failing of consumable items such as battery, windscreen wipers etc. We will also rectify any minor teething problems (squeaks, rattles etc.) free of charge.
- After the 30 day period, we will look favourably on any failings of wear and tear items and will normally make a contribution towards the cost of any essential repairs needed within an acceptable period of time. Obviously consideration will be given to the age and mileage of the vehicle concerned but rest assured we will always be fair.